BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

So I started to think I had stepped out once more with armour intact and shield in hand. I started to think that your arrows wouldn't be able to pierce my mental metal. I started to think that I wouldn't fall when wind blew fierce, like desire. And I did become impervious, but incompletely. In my mind.
Now I'm defeated, embarrassed and back to square one. Disgusted by my words. The ones I spoke and the ones I wrote.
And you, you couldn't get inside the empty ones and you're here. This is hardly your territory.

See, you're headed in the right direction and time will tell, but come on, don't try this hard.

2 comments:

umar ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
umar ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.